Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our website. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your visit for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you actively submit your personal data to us through the website.
We share your personal information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We share your personal information with service providers who help us to operate our website and provide our services, such as our website hosting provider and email marketing service provider.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Protection of rights: We may disclose your personal information to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of others.
- Safety of others: We may disclose your personal information to protect the safety of others.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Chandler | Conway takes your privacy and security seriously. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- Physical and electronic security measures: The data centers we utilize are protected with physical and electronic security measures.
- Access controls: We restrict access to your personal information to authorized personnel only.
- Data encryption: We encrypt your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
MODIFYING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw any consent given with respect to our use of your personal data. You also have the right to request the modification or deletion of your personal data in the event it is incorrect or processed without your consent.
A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies allow us to enhance and personalize your online experience.
You can modify the cookie settings in your chosen browser, such as choosing to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies altogether. Each browser is a little different, so look at your specific browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
We also use pixel tags to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring Web site addresses.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
For questions, concerns or the modification or removal of personal information, please contact us.