Criminal Defense

Can I Get Out of Probation Early?

Chandler | Conway

Chandler | Conway

Monday June 25, 2012

Answer – Maybe.  It depends on why you are on probation, how long you have been on probation, who placed you on probation and whether or not you have completed all the terms.

If you have no prior criminal record, and you are on probation for either DUI or some other non-violent criminal offense, then there is a good chance you may be able to have your probation terminated early.  Once you have completed all of the requirements of your probation (i.e. classes, community service, fines & costs, etc.), you should speak with your lawyer about bringing in your case in front of the judge who sentenced you to request early satisfactory termination.


Related Pages

5 Steps in Misdemeanor Criminal Procedure Timeline

Expungements, Pardons & Set-Asides in Criminal Cases

How to Find a Good Lawyer

Chandler | Conway

Related Articles